Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thing #21 Podcasts

Ask a Ninja was less than helpful, with his whales and apple pies.  Wow.

Of the directories, only the Podcastalley.com one worked.  (Server not found, yada, yada)  I don't think it's because I'm at home on my Mac and using Safari.  In poking around in the alley, I didn't find any that grabbed me enough to listen to it and I did not want to sign up anyway.  

Through Merlin I checked out how libraries are using it and then tried to subscribe to the Denver Public Library's Stories for Kids RSS feed.  (Which, by the way, seems to be the natural evolution from the dial-a-story services of some years back.  Oh OK, you're not that young that you can't remember those ... are you?)

Not only could Bloglines not find that, but then, when I decided to try again to subscribe to the Merlin RSS feed, it couldn't find that one either.  And no, I don't want to install the "easy subscribe button"!

Gr-rumph.

No comments: