Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thing #23 Drum roll, please ...

I'm at the finish!  

Although I am a slow starter, once I got going, 23 things really pulled me along.  I like the way it is set up.  Had I gone through it with the group last summer, the experience might have been enhanced, but I rather liked doing it on my own.  I did periodically check out other completed blogs to see what other people had thought about various "things."  Interesting how differently each person reacts, with opinions ranging from "love it" to "hate it" to "yawn."  

I would definitely participate in a similar program, although I might wish for one that was a little shorter: a dozen things?  Yes, I know that there is that 43 things list ...

As with everything, there were the good, the bad and the ugly.  Let's focus on the good, shall we?

Flickr is ok, Librarything is ok (I can see that it's fabulous for hard core bibliophiles).  I really liked Rollyo and Del.icio.us.  I will use them and promote their use.

I enjoyed the learning, and particularly learning that my belief that my ability to learn was still intact, was not unwarranted.  (How's that for a murky sentence?)  A little creaky, a little flaky at the edges, but intact.

Thanks for the run; could we do just a 5K next time?  ;-)

No comments: